Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 16, 2011

Our Own Strength

Is what happening in the world economically, and so much more, about us being shown our true strength?
 
I'm feeling like this is what is happening in and around my life.  I am being shown the true strength of the human race.  And, we are awesome.

I see and know sickness; I see divorce; I see death; I see fear and I see people, including myself, having to live differently than what we were used to; having to change with what is now. 

Watching the world around me destruct and grow; lose and gain; hate and love; help and hurt; I am amazed watching survival of so many and the strength of so many that endure.

God; the Universe, something greater than myself is creating the opportunity for many of us to know our strength.

My hope is that you see and know your own strength and you believe in it and the world's.

We can start to create the world that we all would be better living in today.  It is now; it is time.

Are you ready?

clipartof.com

No comments:

Post a Comment