Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sick

(and not in a good way)

My dad had a major setback.  He is in ICU on a breathing tube again.  Build up of too much carbon monoxide?  Lungs retaining too much fluid?  How can this be.....when he is in a professional, medical environment.   God most powerful

I'm saddened and sickened when his life is in my mind; I still feel lost.

I guess if honesty would be forthcoming, I am not lost.  I am hurt beyond complete repair as he most likely is.

I live.  We are uncertain about him.

I need to carry on and live.  Do I know how?  You bet I do.  Do I want to choose this?  Yes.  Do I fear it?  You bet.

We are thrown many 'balls' to play throughout our lives.  We play them as best we can with the knowledge we have through past experiences and what we know today and who we are.  We grab the happy and joy when it's here and I want to dismiss the pain and hurt when it arrives.  However, to live through it all and carry on with love, trust and hope in our hearts is my best way possible.

The human experience can be the most gut wrenching, awe-inspiring, versatile experience there is. 

Are you living your experience?

please send prayer, good energy, healing through peace of what is to this man if it feels like something right for you to do

No comments:

Post a Comment