Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fact or Fiction

The more I live and learn, the more I am knowing that I do not always know what is fact and what is fiction.  What I believe is fact, has turned out to be fiction.  AND, what I believe is fiction, has sometimes turned out to be true.

I believe we all have our own fact and fiction stories.

When I believe something is true, it surely seems so.  Then, when I look at it from a different perspective or in a different light - it can totally change into a different outcome.

I'd like to ask myself how do I know if this is true?  Do I 100% know this is true?  Who would I be without believing this were true if I cannot be 100% certain that it is?

The complexities of the mind.  The complexities of the heart.  Oh, I think I'll just go have a drink; or take a pill; or run a mile.  It sometimes does come down to this because it sometimes just feels easier.  What if doing this is keeping us from our truth; our real life; our total promise at enlightenment and ease and a beautiful world.

What if we all just took things head on when they appeared and process through them and move forward.

Yes, what if we were all just nuts and gave up and lived on the surface happy and content with no problems or hardship in our world.

TOO MUCH    WAY TOO MUCH for little ole me.

May you have a day of doing opposite what you usually do (at least in some moments) to just get a different view of life.  Do you dare?

If you put your pants on right leg first; perhaps, put your pants on left leg first.  Just a suggestion.  Change things up some.  See if anything happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment