Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 16, 2011

Letting Go

I'm finding myself letting go of many little things that I have allowed to bother me.  I am catching myself questioning myself when my thoughts and feelings are not the same as others. 

I am thinking that my habit has been when I hear other thoughts on the same subject that differ from mine, my immediate response was thinking that I must be the one that was 'messed up' or 'wrong'.  I almost immediately would confer within my own brain that, perhaps, my thinking needed to be changed either a little or dramatically.  I would allow others' viewpoints to become more important than my own. 

I am thinking that I became really good at minimalizing my own beliefs and inner knowing and accepting other's same as the 'correct' or 'better' belief or option.

This is huge.  This is not what I want to do.  I want to hear my own inner knowing and, as best as I can in each situation, act or live by this way; my way.  The way that I was 'made' to live.

I sat down here not knowing what I was going to write.  I am surprised by what has come to fruition here.

The complexity of my mind and my habits and my beliefs overwhelm me AND this time in a good way.

Can I get an Amen? 

I want to be able to say "I did it my way".  HA

May you be able to say, in all your glory, that you are living your life your way.

My wish is that kindness, love, compassion, care, gentleness to ourself and others prevail while we do this.

9 days to Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment