Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 22, 2011

Touching Base

When I awoke this morning and went out back with the dogs (because it was warm outside), a flock of doves flew away from my yard.  This is not usual unless I just havent noticed them before.

When I was walking Durby across the street (which looks like a tree farm), a couple of doves flew out of the trees.

Maybe it's the season for doves.  I am uncertain.  I know that they've been known to represent peace, the soul, and feminity.

In one of my 'go to' books, "Animal Speak" by Ted Andrews, it says the dove is about dawn and dusk.  "These are the "Between Times" - a time in which there is a thinning of the veils between the physical and the spiritual, the past and the future.  The dove can help you to use these times to see the creation process active within your own life.  The song of this totem tells you to mourn what has passed, but awaken to the promise of the future.  It is a bird of prophecy and can help you to see what you can give birth to in your life."

Interesting.

Just yesterday I received from a great woman, great friend of more than 30 years, a beautiful plaque that reads "She wasn't where she had been.  She wasn't where she was going... but she was on her way."  (Jodi Hess)

Is this what the dove can be 'saying' to me? 

May you hear what is being 'said' to you at this special time of year as we celebrate the birth of Jesus.

                                                 Angels in New York City, USA, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment