Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Can't Focus

I'm having no luck at all with focusing on anything today.  I'm over there; I'm doing this; I'm doing that and I'm not sure what, if anything, I've accomplished.

It is a dark, dreary, rainy, wonderful day.  December 21.

The longest night of the year.  The longest amount of darkness in a day.  It is the day that holds the shortest amount of sunlight we experience here in the northern hemisphere of our world.  I used to think that this, and I guess still do, would be a cool day to get married because it IS the longest night available to us.  Oh la la.

Starting tomorrow, we have more and more sunlight minutes.  I feel better on the accumulated minutes of sunlight than I do with losing the minutes.  I just like when it's light out at 9 p.m.  More time to 'play' outdoors in the sunlight. 

I am believing now, in my 'old' age, that it's best to just go with what is even with the darkness.  Perhaps, it's a time to rejuvenate and take some down time.  The farmers go with dawn to dusk and the crops grow with season to season.  If we eat what is in season locally and we rest more with the long dark hours, do our bodies, minds and spirits work optimally.  (How did I ever get here?) 

The one thing that I do know about my father is he loved growing his tomatoes.  He lived to grow his tomatoes.  (Is this how I got here?)

So interesting that when we allow our mind, thoughts and feelings to surface what comes.  I've learned a lot about my patterns, my feelings and my thoughts by writing them down here and seeing from post to post (at times) the similarities, the same focus, and how something really important or helpful can come from allowing our thoughts to prosper and live through us instead of burying them deep and keeping them there.

The process of life is what living is all about I'm believing more and more.  It's not reaching the goal or place so much as it is in the process of achieving and/or allowing the growth of what is yet to come.  What we have right now today is most important.  We are living our lives. 

"Be Here Now" is a beautiful way to live.  A way that, for me, does not come so natural. 

May you be here now and focus on what is happening with you and in front of you.  There may just be a secret waiting to show itself to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment