Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Audience

ON this blog, they call the readers "audience".  My "audience" has more than doubled since this time last year.  It's still small as the web goes and I'm getting nervous just knowing that there is a steady stream of readers now reading my words.

OOoooooo.  Scary stuff for me. 

My wish is that you are with me for the ride to find and live the real and true you.  If, one time, you do something great for yourself because of words you have read here - then I am successful and THANK YOU.

For me, it's about being who we are.  It's all about Being U in everything we do, are and share.

This kowning of an "audience" really does frighten me to a very uncomfortable place within myself; and I also love it.

I say bring it on.  This is what I am here on this earth to do.  My daughter rides, knows and lives horses.  I live to share the depth of who we are with each other.

Why me and why is it so scary?   And so it is......

May you walk through the fear that you face today knowing that you are good enough without having to prove anything.

We are enough.  We matter.   We are meant to be as we are.  We are okay in this very moment. 

Now can someone please tell the rest of my cells this truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment