Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Asking Cells

I get in my car and have on the NYU (New York University) "Doctor" radio show, on Satellite, and I hear "we are asking our cells to change"  BAM!  I got a laugh because earlier I blogged about getting all my cells to believe completely that we are all as we are supposed to be in this moment in time.

It was a show on plastic surgery.                       .

Wouldn't it be cool if we could get on a table and someone perform 'work' with us and when we got up from the table that our cells could 'know' differently.

Hey, wait.  There is!  Cranial Sacral, some Massages, NET, Acupuncture, Somato Emotional Release, Meditation, even Movement and so many other modalities help with this.  All these things can change our way of thinking if we are open to it and let it play out with ease, trust and belief in our own inner knowing.   For me, it has become easy to believe; because I have experienced much of this again and again.

I have felt the shape of my head change and I have felt more blood going to my skin and I have felt old beliefs leave me and chances at a new life enter me.

Oh, the excitement of exploring inwardly.  It is not for cowards.  And, I have felt cowardly often.

It seems the more afraid I am when going for a treatment or an 'inward exploratory visit' of some kind; the more productive the visit is.  Some days I did not want to go with everything that I was feeling.  I didn't want anything at all to do with it.  I went anyway and afterwards - I always feel lighter, stronger and happier.  I would many times feel exhaustion and, yet, I felt different; better.

My wish for you is that if you feel yourself resisting something; you let it become a part of you and see what happens and learn from it.  I believe 'it' shows itself for a reason.  If we choose not to resist or judge and just allow what is; it can be amazingly awesome what we just might find out. 

Our inner knowing rocks only when we listen to it.

May you hear your inner knowing today and follow it through and rock on. 

I'm right there with you if you want me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment