Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 23, 2011

Cannot Speak

I cannot speak of what I feel; what I'm experiencing inside of myself as I await the call that my father is gone.  I am saddened; I am at peace; I am angry; I am okay.  I am in awe of the unknown of life.  I am.  This is what I know.

I'm going around doing some shopping and gathering of gifts.  I'm functioning somewhat well.  I am accepting this is where I am; this is where my life has lead me.

I can't understand or know why or how life can be so surprising and strange.

I feel guilt that I'm somewhat okay while he lays leaving his body.  I feel a heaviness that has no words to it.

I am.

May you allow the truth of who you are to shine the light of you onto our world and the people you love and spend time with throughout the next two very special days.  Share all of you with the people you love.  BE U as you celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and know we are all where we are supposed to be.  I believe this simply because this is where we are at.

May you meet yourself right where your life is at.  Allow your heart to be open and God's light to shine in and through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment