Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 11, 2011

Brain

I can feel my brain reconnect, rework, and restabilize my cognitive thinking patterns.  I can feel stagnation, confusion, overwork and resistance to change up here in my head.  I can feel things clicking into the new configuration.

I feel burnout and I feel new growth.

While working on changing things up in my life, my brain; my cells, my body, EVERYTHING has to go along with these changes and there is great resistant for my auto-pilot to give up what it has known and how I have reacted to life for so many years.

I am changing and living the change and it does not come naturally.  I can easily get mad that I have to relearn things.  I get aggravated that what I need to know and do now does not come naturally and just happen just because I want or need it to.  I have to work to claim the life I want to live now.  There is much work to do.  I am doing it.  I am going full steam ahead.

I wish my relationships could/would just go along with how I need them to be.  I wish my body would respond in favor of what I want to do always.  I wish my brain would just know the right thing to do in the moment easily and just do it.  This is not my truth.  My truth is that I have to re-educate myself to do what works for me now with the life that I have today. 

When I feel cold, WOW - I can put more layers on; I can find heat; I can use hand warmers.  When I feel irritable, I can look and see what I am doing or how I am acting that makes me irritable and change it.  When I feel happy, I can realize what is making me happy and do this more often.  When I hurt or feel pain, I can STOP and acknowledge and do what is needed for my pain to lessen or I can choose to ignore it and my own needs and carry on.

When I live my truth, I see and hear others living theirs.  It's a highly beautiful way of life.

May you be highly beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment