Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 17, 2011

8 Day Til Christmas

The decorations are up.  The cookies are made.  The Christmas music is on.  The fireplace is burning.

This year, Christmas means something different to me than giving and receiving.  It's about sharing and living; creating memories; creating joy and a calm togetherness just being.  This year I am finding that this season shows to me that it's about connecting, forgiving, helping, and sharing what is inside of me and living me through these feelings.

Living is here for us to do.  Dying is not an option; it is a definite part of living.  We will live until we die.  or will we?

Do I think that there is always tomorrow to visit this person or accomplish that?  Do I think there is always tomorrow to make this better or figure out that.

Today, this moment, in complete truth, is all we really do 100% have to live.   The past days are past even if we keep memories and pictures in our mind.  The future days we live in hope of them and we are not guaranteed we will have our human time in them. 

Are you doing in this moment what you truly want to do?  My wish is that you do today what truly makes you feel content, loving and fulfilled.

And, when you get this energy, please send it out to our world.  We all want it.  We all deserve it.  Perhaps, this is what is being human is best about.

The meaner I am, the more lost I feel.  This is true for me.  Is it true for you.

May we all connect to the part of ourselves that knows we got it going on; in the truest sense of who we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment