Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 30, 2011

Chippers

Chippers, my lovebird of 18 years plus, died this week also.  I watched her getting weaker for some time now and I knew she was close when she was unable to perch.

I found her on the floor of the 'cage'; it's really like a small room with tile on the floor with wood shavings spread all about.  She was in the middle of a perfect circle cleared of shavings and with the tile showing a perfect circle.  She must have spun around and around to create this burial site for herself.

She would wolf whistle at me and mimic noises of mine.  She would sit on my hand.  She would also bite.

I will miss her.  There are three birds still in the cage singing pretty for me.  They are all much younger.  I brought Chippers home in Margate, New Jersey, USA when I was pregnant with my daughter. 

This week has been a time for me to learn about my own strength and perseverance along with pain and loss.

I have been shut down and quiet.  Non-moving and 'still' in heart, soul and being.

I had no words to share.  I have mostly sorrow and didn't want to be a downer for everyone who is enjoying their holiday time.

I wish for you to continue celebrating life and living through joy, love and truth.

When you have joy; KNOW it; LIVE it; BREATHE it.  It's a fabulous thing.

May you know moments of joy throughout the rest of your holiday season and may you always be able to connect to the joy part of who you are.  God (or whatever higher power you believe in) created joy; I believe He wants us to honor him by embracing what is as much as possible. 

I'm trying to embrace what is for me; OH, I SO WANT TO RESIST; and I'm so trying to allow it all to process through me.

I am giving everything I have to trust the process of my life and who I am and where I am.  I'm fighting to be true to me.  May just be the hardest thing for me; To live and accept the real me.

Are you being you; the real you?

No comments:

Post a Comment