Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lost

I'm not sure which way to head with this new post that my fingers have brought up.

Do I talk about Christmas; do I write about my trip to NC; do I write about me not being with it and yet not being closed down.

Christmas - This year I find that my "Christmas" is like no other I can ever remember.  I took my dad out of the hospital and into hospice.  I saw such suffering in his bed and I wanted to stop his suffering and show him love, support and whatever peace could come from not having to be turned on constantly and fighting the good fight, so to speak.  Is there a time to fight and a time to let God.  I believe there is.

I know one instance where I texted someone and then I found myself holding the phone up to my ear and realizing that I wasn't talking on the phone to anyone.  Oh my.  I knew I was out of it then.

It's amazing how the body, mind and spirit work together to get a job done, to participate in life (or death), to keep moving forward while not knowing the way. 

I think it's okay to feel lost sometimes.  I think it may even be imperative.  If we never get lost, then we never find something new, perhaps. 

It's the acceptance of where we are; what we feel and how we think that makes life a lot less stressful.  When I fight not wanting to feel/believe/be the way that I am - I certainly can wreak havoc.

I want to choose to accept and be who I am.  I want to share this me with whatever it is I'm doing and with whomever I'm doing it.  I want to enable, allow, provoke others to do the same.  I want to come from a place of love, joy and truth of what I know.  And, when I feel sad or down; I want to accept this as well.

The people that can congregate, tolerate and allow me to be me are the people that are best to be in my life; for them and for me.  It works both ways. 

May you find your congregation, toleration and allowance for the truth of yourself and others to entertwine in the true, loving way that it flows best for all.

Where do I come up with this stuff?  I have not a clue.  'out there'

May you just Be U and may I just Be Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment