Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hard Time Posting

I'm having a hard time posting lately because what is in my life is very nebulous (vague, hazy, indistinct, confused) where my dad is concerned.

I do not want to seem harsh, unkind, uncaring, or just morally wrong in posting. 

Sickness; life and death; turmoil in relationships are all a part of living in this human form.  However, as a group of humanoids, a lot of us may not freely discuss, easily, this part of life. 

So, as I'm watching and supporting (as best I can) my father with what he is living through, I am trying my best to keep my blog about me.  I am very hesitant to share and yet, my goal is to share my truth always as I'm struggling at the bottom and flying at the top and everything in between.

I'm finding myself hesitant to sit down and type. 

I'd like to say that my goal is to share all of life and living through love and my own experience.  My hope that something deep within gets touched again and again.

May we all just be the real us, together.

Namaste.
which means "I see the divine spark within you."*

From the book "My Grandfather's Blessings" by Rachel Naomi Remen, MD


No comments:

Post a Comment