Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

May your heart be warm and may your thoughts be light and may you know joy in your heart.  As I said, this is a very different Christmas for me this year.

I am at peace and I also know sadness.  I have life and I also know death is imminent.

I have seen God everywhere during this time.  God does work miracles and God is awesome.  We are all awesome and we all have miracles in and around us, I believe.

Yesterday, my brother's wife went for a cup of coffee with a friend.  They have known of each other for many years and recently became closer friends.  Somehow the conversation went to how this woman lived across the street from my childhood home.  It turns out this woman as a child and my brother used to play when they were very young.  It totally opened my eyes to how God can work and it gave me (in my own mind) a way of my father connecting to his only son and sending him love.  My father and brother did indeed have some kind of connection, however, it wasn't during the past several decades; it is more universal, spiritual and through God's way.

Yesterday when I went to the ATM, the man in front of me turned around and just blurted out how he just came back from North Carolina.

It's these little things that are all around us that can show us that there is a greater-ness in the world than we cannot see or touch with just our humaness; we must use our hearts and a heightened awareness.  I am seeing and hearing about God everywhere and I know that He is here ready to talk anytime we are truly ready to 'converse'.  We are the universe; all things alive now living at the same time, in the same world, wanting the same core things.  God is the universe and we are a part of Him and He a part of us simply because we are alive, here, and created, I believe.  (Whatever higher power you believe in through your love and connection to the universe; I honor.)

Amazing Grace is what I felt.  I felt my dad was talking to my brother and sending him a message of pure love.

May you live through your own pure love as you celebrate your holiday and share what really matters to you with an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment