Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 31, 2011

Being True

I am being as true as I can possibly be with 'my people'.  I am losing some or so I feel that I am.  This leaves me very sad and somewhat lonely.  I want to be there for them and I am facing up to the fact that I cannot always do so in the exact way that they want or need me to be.

The abandonment issue that I have held on to for a long time is showing me things differently.  I am realizing that I, too, need and deserve understanding and love.  Non-judgement would be good and a lot of us humans have a hard time with this one.

I know things work best when all individuals are receiving what works for everyone in a situation.  I know this is not always possible.  I want to stay true to me while helping others and sharing this world.

I'm changing and I want to be patient with everyone that has known me so long one way and are now getting me in different ways.  It must not be easy for them.  The people that are supposed to grow with me and share a life with through love and support are the people that have commonality with me, I suppose.

They say people come into our lives for a moment, a day, a season and a lifetime.  I am trying to honor each person's stay in my life and honor my own as well.

This feels very unsettling to me.  I feel I need and want many to stay.  I am 'playing' with this currently.

My stomach feels upset because I cannot stomach this easily.  I feel afraid that I will have no one.  I trust that it will all work out the way it is supposed to if I stay true through love and caring.

The world around me; maybe for the first time; I am seeing the reality of what is.  Wow.  There is an awful lot to take in and to pick and choose and participate with.

May we all participate from our own loving truth and, again, may we come from the place that we are all doing the best we can with what we know and the experiences we have lived.

May God show us the way and may we be open to walking through it; together.

Are we all on this planet at this same time for a reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment