Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Where I'm At

I'm kind of burned out.  I see myself leaning on things like shopping carts and table tops.  I see myself out of breath a bit. 

My eyes are not clear and my head is foggy; my thought process is not easily engaged.

I have one sore on my thumb still and the skin of my fingers feel so tight, dehydrated and hard.  My skin on my face feels tight and stiff as well.  The word  "non-pliant" comes to mind.

I feel out of it and certainly dialed down to low. 

HOWEVER, I hear myself voicing almost every honest thought about each and every situation I encounter.  I hear others sharing their truest selves with me.  I feel honored and so grateful for these connections. 

I am thankful that others are willing to take this journey towards self with me.  It's beauty is unmatched to anything I have ever experienced.  The connection that I feel to these people is unsurpassed.

Oh, there have been some real 'doozers'.  Some real true, frustrating and very dormant inner knowings have come to fruition.  Meaning, I have shared some real powerful words, feelings and communications that I have resisted for a very long time with people.  However, we chose to stick with the conversations through love and what came out of it were what I can only describe as sparks of beauty in the air that settled around us and eveloped us and we were connected on a different, better, more truer level than I could ever have imagined possible.

So, all of this 'work' is completely exhausting to me.  Yet, the power and truth of living my power and truth is .... priceless/bottomless/beyond the sky as a limit.

May you connect with your truth and power on a deeper, most real, level today.

No comments:

Post a Comment