Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Full House

My house is full of workers/helpers again today.  A lot is getting accomplished and I feel like I am being pulled in this way; that way; under here; up there; etc.

How does one stay sane while being pulled in so many directions.  Maybe one isn't supposed to stay sane.  Is it still best for me if I don't question it and just get it done.  Maybe I can voice the truth that I'm not strong enough or interested enough to handle so many jobs at one time anymore. (there's a new concept)

I am very grateful for the expert people that work here and help me.  I am learning to either leave the house completely or just accept the chaos along with the organization while they are here.  Or is it best to be aware and to share the honesty of where I am. (same concept popping up again!)

Isn't this life in general?  We have an idea of what we are going to do and to continue on and change with the truth of how it actually turns out works best, perhaps.  When I accept what is around me with my absolute truth - oh -- LIFE IS GOOD.  When I fight and despair with pretense (or bury what I'm feeling), I find myself miserable and unhappy. 

May you accept what is your life today, be true to how you feel about it, and share/change yourself around this. 

Thought to ponder - is it easier to change how you react to a situation or to change the situation itself?  Both take work and I KNOW YOU ARE WORTH IT.

"You know you got it if it makes you feel good."  Janis Joplin

No comments:

Post a Comment