Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 29, 2013

Which Road(s) to Travel

My little 5 pound Yorkshire Terrier is scheduled to have tooth surgery tomorrow.  Oh, I can feel the fear gurgling up. 

I've known one bad experience with sleep sedation and my animals.  It seems to be a huge fear of mine.  And, with little Tiffany being so tiny, I find myself frightened of her discomfort.  I know that I need to do this for her to stop her ongoing discomfort and get her mouth healthy again.  And, with it coming up on tomorrow, I find myself turning off; and I know that this is not the direction I want to go and that this will not change the outcome....hmm. 

I know that the best course for me is to believe that I am helping her and the help outweighs the negative.  I know that I have a competent doctor and I am here waiting with great love to help through her healing process.  I know it's my best choice.

Yet, I wish I had a better choice.  At this point, it seems I either do it or do not have it done. 

So, as I find myself oscillating between the fear of hurt and the certainty of helpfulness -- it is very uncomfortable.

My breathing gets shallow, my body goes numb, my ears ring louder on one side of my thinking.  The other side is that I am grateful that Tiffany can get help.  I am grateful that I am able to pay for it.  I am grateful to have this little thing with big personality in my life.

Is this a choice I make to move forward with...  Can I choose the best path with trust and some ease....

With only two weeks left before I head back down to Florida, I know unsettledness.  I know my home is within myself. 

I want to be strong within myself and not waver so much.  I want trust, love, and light circulating through my veins and not fear, darkness and stagnation.

In this minute, I choose love.  In this minute, I choose trust.  In this minute, I breathe deeply.

May you be aware of what you may or may not be choosing.


No comments:

Post a Comment