Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 25, 2013

30 degrees

Yikes!  It's now 30 degrees cooler than it has been for the past few weeks.  It dropped down overnight.  And, the discomfort in my body has risen.  Slightly screaming aches, irritability and retraction seem to be what I am waking up to. 

I want to stay open.  I want to be able to extend myself outward and give, receive and participate in life. 

When I feel this way, it is hard for me.  I need to pay attention to it and abide, honor and move through it.  For years, I had pushed on and the mind over matter way of thinking was easy, helpful, and enabled me to 'live'.  I now believe, for me, that it only makes me more sick and weak after doing this for a long period of time.  I now believe that if I honor exactly where I'm at; what my body is feeling and what my inner voice is telling me to do, I process through much quicker and stand stronger more often than not. 

As, I have a busy day planned and I'm finding myself doing exactly what is opposite of what I am saying.  Ugh.  Yikes. 

How do I let people down...  I'd rather let myself down than others.  This is so not what my mind knows is always best and, yet, it's so what I have myself programmed as. 

So, today, is another day to be aware, notice, respond and live as best as I know how in the moment.  It's a great day to be easy on myself as I ponder through all my moments and movement. 

I am here for me and I will treat myself with as much respect, love and strength that I have in me today.

May you treat yourself with as much respect, love and strength that you have available inside of yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment