Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 10, 2013

See

I am just going with my fingers here and seeing what, if anything, interesting arrives here on this page!  Talk about walking into the unknown.  How exciting it can be!

I've been living 'as normal' and living 'in transition'.  I am stuck between the two.  I want to upkeep my home here and I want to let go and move forward.  I live in both lives just now.  It is not unstressful.

I am doing this to myself.  I am allowing myself to 'waddle' between the two lives.  What will be my past and what will be my future.  Hey!  I'm living in the present!  lol  and, it does not always feel like the 'present' (gift) that it most likely is.

I thought this striving to be complete and whole would be it.  I thought once I reached this 'connectedness of self' much would become easier.  This is not necessarily the scenario I am feeling.   I am feeling strongly confident in my thoughts, reactions and actions.  I am deep inside of my body living the me I know that I am.  What is on the inside is, for the most part, what shows on the outside.  I've reached this goal.  It took me a looooooooooooonng time AND I have reached it.

I am now realizing that I don't exactly know what to do with ME.  Yikes.

I 'feel' the direction I am going.  I feel excited about the direction.  My body needs to catch up and DO.  I guess a full fledged plan would be more comfortable.   And, if this was the case -- would I not create it?  I have a small fledged plan just now.  I believe in it -- most of the time. 

I know I'm going forward.  I know I'm okay where I'm at.  I'm hoping for more than okay going forward.  I believe.

May you believe that what you know is inside of yourself surely can find it's way out and you can and will accomplish just this; if this is what you truly want.

No comments:

Post a Comment