Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 13, 2013

Perspective

Yesterday I spent much of the day with a bright, young lady who is battling Hodgkins Disease.  She has been through much the past two years.  This past week, I've never experienced so closely the affects and effects of the medicine that is administered to cancer patients in order to kill the cancer and give people a chance at a full life going forward.

To know someone so young experiencing this and knowing all about the disease, the medicine, the work that it entails to get through such hurtful and harmful paths, motions, and minutes is not an easy thing to watch. 

She is one of the bravest; most powerful 'warriors' I have ever met.

I went into the city to the University Of Pennsylvania Hospital.  What a maze of corridors, elevators, patient rooms and nurses stations.  The words remarkable, crazy, upsetting, beautiful and wondrous come to mind. 

Medicine does have a way of helping many.  Medicine does have a way of hurting some.  Medicine is one way to go. 

I believe whatever works for the individual; whatever the individual believes in and heads towards, it must be their path.  I applaud, honor and cheer one on. 

I have not been 'fortunate' with medicine.  I have had many tests, many years, many doctors look at me and not be able to offer me much.  My path is different.  After seeing what I saw yesterday, I hope my path stays as it is.  My path seems to be.. to choose to go within to connect to and discover what is in the deepest part (that I can reach) of myself.  And, do not ever give up.  Allow the flow of who I am to work its magic through trust, hope and believing. 

I am beat up a bit from yesterday.  I am very sensitive to everything that is energy.  And, everything is energy.

So, today while I cheer this young, lively woman on, I am in awe of her as she gets stronger, connected more deeply to who she is and creates anew as well.

I feel agitated and triumphant.  I no longer want to sit with what is; or even stand.  I want to move through all that is.  I want to move with my body, my mind, my spirit, my soul, my heart.  Together, in totality of who we are, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

May you know the possibility of you is endless and may you pursue your path with vigor, truth, belief and eyes/heart wide open.   I cannot wait until you see what you do next through this brilliant light that you have in all that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment