Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chemistry

I believe my body's chemistry has changed with my thoughts.  I believe I'm still me, yet, a very 'evolved' me.  I know differently than I did.  I act differently than I did.  I am different than I was.  I project differently than I did.

I am different. 

With this difference, comes a whole new set of 'LIVING' items to 'enjoy'.   My head is not settled completely in this new me.  I feel it coming and I'm not there. 

I am weaker than I want to be.  I am more confused in my head than I want to be.  I am not adding exercise and movement to my everyday routine.  I am not projecting and feeling joy outwardly like I want to be doing. (and, I'm sure this is just some of the picture that is known to me; if it, too, is even real)  

This too shall come.  Only because I want it and am working for it and I believe in every cell of my body that it is mine to claim. 

It's taken me a lifetime to get here.  It's taken you a lifetime to get where you are.  Things change in a moment's thought.  Some things stay the same.  Whatever I am feeling, knowing, being and doing -- as long as I am being true to what I know, feel, be and am; while sharing kindness, I am living me.

It's a beautiful thing.  It is not without chaos.  It is with peace.  It's a beautiful thing.

May you feel, know, do and Be YOU with every step you take.  You are a gift.  Share the gift of YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment