Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 24, 2013

College Bound

My daughter is heading towards her first year of college this August and we were out getting a collection of new clothes for her.  What fun.  It was nice to spend the day with her and I am grateful for her beauty, kindness and intelligence.  I sort of remember when I was that age and I was filled with wonder, anticipation, and excitement.  I knew the whole world was at my disposal and I was ready to take it on. 

Now, at 53, I still know the world is at our disposal and anything is possible.  And, I'm ready to move into the next chapter of 'me'. 

I just watched Diesel, my daughter's boyfriend's dog swim in my pool.  He must have jumped in and out of the pool 30 times.  What energy; he seemed to be so happy.  It's a bit cool outside; much cooler than it has been and it feels comfortable and nice.  I even threw a tennis ball 15 or so times.  This dog has energy.  He is a pit bull/boxer mix.  Powerful.  It is beautiful watching him run.  It gave me energy just watching him.  Perhaps, I could watch him more often!  lol

I had a full day of living and I'm feeling lighter, more energized and happier ever since I faced 'the' (for me) huge fear and voiced the true me in writing, where I know many could find it.  The fact that nothing happened and I didn't shatter is a beautiful thing that makes me so less afraid of who, what, and how I feel.  Brava Me; Brava! 

May you voice your biggest fear, and share it even if you are afraid of doing so.  My hope is that knowing this courage will empower you to be and live as the whole of who you are.

I think the world and our universe is ready - and we, people of the world/universe are ready to take this giant leap together into the unknown and create the greatest union of life as a whole.  I certainly wish for this.

We have been, or are being, schooled.   Now it's time to continue learning through walking as who you are wherever you go, whatever you do, whenever you can, with whoever you are with.  My hope is... with as much ease as possible. 

May you know the beauty and empowerment of walking through a fear with one of your biggest moves yet.  I believe you can do this and I believe the result will be exactly what you need.  I believe it will propel you forward and through to the EASE OF BEING YOU.  May  you feel the excitement to play one 'move' that you have been putting off in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment