Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dilemna

Do I 'play' with my guests.... or do I do 'stuff' that needs to be done.... This will be interesting.  Perhaps, I can find the perfect balance. 

The house is filling up and coming alive again.  How wonderful.  Oh, the parties, people, and love that I have known in this home!  I am blessed. 

May as well go out with a bang.  And, I don't want any more surprises that go BAM. 

Balance.   It's one of the most hardest things to achieve and one of the most greatest things to live through.  And, I'm thinking that most likely, most of our lives do have the balance when it is all said and done.

Balance on.

May you create and allow balance in your life through ease, harmony, inner knowing and outer fun.

Getting through our biggest obstacles may be our greatest success in getting closer to the person we are meant to be.  Be U - every step of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment