Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Tiffany

My Tiffany (mini Yorkie) survived the day yesterday.  She lost several teeth and is in great discomfort.  She is laying.  She doesn't want to be bothered and she cries every so often.  She even 'snapped' at me once when I went to softly kiss her little head.  Poor 'baby'.

The good news is that she is eating chicken so I have great hope that she will be just fine.  I guess we just have to wait for a few days to pass so her gums can heal and she can get used to having less teeth.

She is mad at me and won't look at me much and every time I come into the room, she starts to run.   I guess I lost some of her trust.  Rightly so.  And, I will gain it back. 

I think dogs are extremely smart.  If we 'listen', they will tell you what they are thinking/feeling.  My heart tells me I can connect with them, however.

May you connect with whatever your heart wants you to connect with from within the depth of yourself.

There is a fine line between what our ego wants and what we truly want. Believe and share the truest of yourself.  Feel your way.  I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment