Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little Ones

My husband and I are cleaning out our garage.  There are many memories and many stored items there from our daughter's early days.  What happy memories and how sad it can feel that we don't have the option of living these days ever again. 

Today is all we have.  I can mourn and groan about what I don't have or what I am losing/giving up or I can enjoy where I'm at because where I'm at really isn't too bad.  In truth, what I have; I no longer need and I knew it wasn't what I wanted forever.  There's this wee voice inside questioning if I want to keep things as is or am I really brave enough to move and live more free. 

May I offer that if you have little ones in your life - 'eat them up' every second because they are such miracles, such joy and they help to keep us present.  A very smart wonderful friend of mine once told me to enjoy every minute because it goes so fast.   I am so grateful that I did.  I ate it up.  Having, and watching my baby grow every step of the way has been one of the greatest, encompassing joys of my life.  My daughter; I lived for her smile, as I do now.  Just in a different way.  Our relationship has changed.  She has her own life to create.  I say "create on" beautiful daughter.  Create on.

It is now time to see what my relationship of my past and my present with my husband will turn into as our future unfolds.  We are close to being 'empty nesters' and while our daughter flies; it is time for us to fly off into our wildest dreams yet.

May you embrace and know gratitude for your life as it is.  May you encounter many of your wildest dreams yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment