Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Adventure

Since I've been thinking of jumping out of an airplane..(Not; lol), I'm feeling the desire to share some of the adventures I have known in my lifetime, thus far.

I married in Hawaii on the island of Kauai during a three week honeymoon!   I hiked the Napali Coast and snorkeled their beautiful waters.  We helicoptered over brilliant waterfalls and Haleakala, a dormant volcano.  I stood at the bottom of this volcano and realized then, that the size of myself is nothing in comparison.  I've walked the pink sands of Bermuda and fished the deep seas of the Bahamas.  I played and danced in Mexico and walked the famous Wharf of San Francisco, California.  I had a picnic at the vineyards in Napa Valley Wine Country and stayed at the shores of the Navy Seal program in San Diego.  (They, too, are 'nutz'!  lol)   I've eaten lobster in Maine and crabs with 'bay seasoning' in Maryland.  (Mmm, love those crabs!)   I've been to Washington State and New Orleans, Louisianna.  I've seen New York Broadway shows and I've been in some real 'dive bars' and had brilliant fun. 

I've lived in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida, USA.  I helped design and build a 6,000 sq. ft. home from scratch.  I've lived in one of the most beautiful country clubs in the United States.  I lived on a yacht for 8 days and I've camped in a few campgrounds.  For much of my life, I've lived in two places at the same time. 

I've owned my own company, Beachin Bodies and my slogan was "Make Yourself a Beachin Body!" in Margate, New Jersey. 

I had a beautiful baby girl when doctors were uncertain if my body was going to be able to.  I've watched her grow every step of the way and I will be forever honored by the miracle of her. 

I have been extremely blessed.

Where do I want to go from here?   I'm trying to connect to my truth about this.  I know anything is possible. 

I want to drive a white convertible Ferrari and see Bora Bora.  I want to belly dance again and more than anything -

I want to help others to live the life and truth of who they really are.  I want every one to believe and connect to the possibility of being all that is inside of them; that everything they need for this lifetime they already have.  I want you to connect to who you are and share your truth and honor of self and your Creator with all that you encounter. 

I want us to complete this puzzle of humankind and individually live our utmost truth, together.  I believe by choosing to live ALL of the truth of who we are, lovingly; WE WIN.

May you choose to 'WIN'. 

Perhaps, this is the greatest time on this planet to embrace the miraculousness of the Universe.  We are all in this together, during this time, in this place. May you know the importance and miracle of YOU.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment