Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 31, 2013

58 Degrees Fahrenheit

Yikes!  It is 58 degrees this morning.  It is July 31.  What?!!  lol

I have two weeks until I go back to Florida, USA and I have been feeling fine up here and not very excited about going south in August.  Today, upon awakening, I feel the cool air and think..  It just may be a perfect time to go!

I adore going out back and feeding my fish and being amongst the trees and the sound of the falls.  I love going out there every morning into the wide openness of the backyard.  It is so green and alive.  The birds sing.  The frogs jump and the fish, of all sizes, swim happily as if to say good morning.

I will miss my backyard.  The quiet, contemplative state that offers me refuge, beauty, and comfort.  And so it is.

I will go to the apartment that has activity, people, the supermarket at its back/front door.  I will be grateful to not have to be in the cold and the few people I have met there are kind, friendly and animal lovers.  I won't have the wide open space where I live.  I will have the warmth of the air, the beauty of palm trees and I will be close by my daughter's college and horse farm.  How lucky I am.

Life is full of trade offs, priorities, give and take.  It is supposed to be... or it wouldn't be.  Hmm.

May you trade off, prioritize and give and take representing the best balance you have in you today.  May you continue to strive, easily and acceptingly, as you create the world around you and within you as best as you are able with what you know, who you are, what you do, how you do it and with whom.  May you rock your own world which empowers others to rock theirs.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment