Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 15, 2013

5 of Clubs

I just finished talking to friends about coming this weekend and if this weekend is the right time to get together.  It's been a long time coming.  I have pushed people away; needing to be alone to stand strong(est) in who I am.

They are telling me their truth and being brave and powerful enough to share that they really want/need to feel that they matter to me by seeing me and spending time with me.   I know they have been patient and waited a long time supporting my endeavor to connect to the deepest part of myself through (more than less) hibernation, self reflection and much overdue alone time. 

So, Sunday it is.  They will be here.  I am excited and looking forward to it.  I am grateful that they trusted me enough to be vulnerable and speak up regarding their needs where our relationship is concerned.  HUGE HAPPINESS.

Their truth is what I need.  I am very grateful for such great, trusting and loving friends.  Everyone of you.

So, I look up a playing card and the card I pick is the 5 of Clubs.

The 5 of Clubs represents:  "New friends and a successful marriage. Help from friends." (serenapowers.com)  How beautiful it feels. 

May you be open to hearing the people in your life asking for what they need from you.  You have every right/honor/power to share your truth with them.  Here's hoping to peaceful and happy endings to all openly truthful conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment