Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 22, 2013

Company

My beautiful companions for the weekend just left.  My energy is vibrant and my heart is happy.  There is much to do.

Tomorrow I want to take a video of my home; my "Shambala", through my eyes and share this magical place with whoever it reaches out to.  I want to get my home in a nice state of 'flow' (as best I can) and my hope is that others will see/feel/know the comfort, peace and love that I have experienced here. 

So, as I see my company taking their bags out to the car, there is an emptiness that I feel because of their departure.  There is also an anxiousness I am allowing because of the thought to put everything in it's place. And, I know it will all get done because that's how I, and most others, roll. 

My dogs enjoyed all the attention and love from the kids.  They now have found their comfort place and are sleeping soundly.  Tiffany even went into the closet to have 'quiet alone time'.  Little Bear is here curled up in a ball.

I realized in these last several days that I so want to be ME; all of me.  This is why I created a world called "Be U".   Hmm.  Huge realization.  Interesting projection.

If you can be you, I can be me easier.  Very interesting, indeed. 

I know way back (100 years ago), in my 30's that I was not connected to 'little me'.  When a therapist asked about my relationship to my little self - I replied she is not here... I killed her off/buried her.  I am not connected to her.

I am now connected to her again.  She is right here with me.  And, I say 'Alleluia'.  I am whole.  I am me.  I am connected to all of me and all that I've been and, most likely, all that I will be.  I sit strong in who I am.  I know ME.  I want to say that I know me inside and out.  Yet, I do not know that this is truth.  I do feel that I stand strong. 

Now, what do I do with me...  Only time will tell and I am open to receive instruction, open to be me, open to live my truth. 

I am still fearful of your reaction...  I have received very little reaction to my write-up of me 'jumping out of the plane' and putting my biggest fear and my biggest hope out onto Facebook.  It's extremely interesting to me.  My biggest fear is of not having enough; being enough or able enough and my biggest hope is that I want to help other's to connect to their deepest of self.

The world didn't end!  I did not get berated.  I did not get hurt.  I did not get overwhelmed.  I did not get laughed at.   I do not know present fear.  I do feel some anticipation of where I'm going next. 

It has been quiet.  This sort of shocks me.  I was sure 'something' would have shattered.  I process this interesting result.  I honor it. 

We all have our 'stuff'.  It's interesting that what I am learning is that 'my stuff' only affects me in the way if affects me.  This gives me peace. 

While I want to affect others positively, I do not want to create havoc or chaos in or for anyone.  This silence leads me to believe that I do not know much, I have control over no one and my best path is to just be me and share energy with others through love. 

May you just Be U and share energy with others through love.

No comments:

Post a Comment