Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday

Today is Monday, the fresh start of a new work week for many.  Weekend warriors to weekend workers, Monday always comes. 

Some people have a rough time with Monday mornings because it's starting the 'habit' of the work week again after being away from it for two days.  Amazing how even this can conjure ill feelings.  Just like Friday mornings can be a relief knowing that the weekend is almost here.

I remember living for the weekends.  I'd work hard all week (when I had my office job); sometimes working a night data entry job just for the fun of it; and when the weekend arrived so did my 'alive' side.  Down the shore I went. 

It's fun to work hard and play hard.  This balance is a really good one for many.  Balance of anything:  eating, sleeping, moving, relaxing - it's all about the proper balance for you today.

May you think about balance and incorporate it as best you can in your everyday doing... and not doing!  lol

If you feel good, you are right on.   If you are feeling out of sorts or ill, something just may be eluding you. 

May you be open to learning and connecting to what this is.  Get your balance on!

No comments:

Post a Comment