Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 1, 2013

Much

I have much in my head that I want to get out.  It is garbled and unfiltered through just now.  My own understanding of it is not strong or clear enough, just yet, to share. 

I have found Facebook and there are many that think like I do on it.  They, too, want peace, love and togetherness in our world.  For a few weeks, I found it inviting and exciting.  I found myself lost in it somewhat.  I find myself sitting in confusion because I am still being 'altered' by what others think and say.  I believe this is my goal as to why I stay in much seclusion.  I want to stand strong in myself that I will not waver when 'touched' by anything that is not me.  LOL, that is a huge declaration and place for me to find myself in.  And, so it is.

I want life to be about what each one of us feels and knows.  I do not want life to be about putting another down or making them wrong so that I may be strong and right.  I want to stand firmly on the Earth and strongly within myself as I want the same for you.

Is this possible for us to live this way...  I do not know.  I surely would love us all to give it a try and see where we end up.

I believe it has to be better than hurting ourselves, one another and any untruths.  I keep coming back to everyone just totally living/showing/being/doing the truth of who each of us are through love, openness, kindness and support.  Even as I write this, I feel such opposition.  Is it real?  I do not know.   I do know I would love to try this.

Yes, I think and am different than you.   You think and are different from me.   We think and are different from others.  Others think and are different from others...   Yet, we all are born; we all die; we all breathe and we all want to feel like we belong and that we have a purpose that matters.  Perhaps, we cannot 'belong' to anyone but ourselves, if that.  And, just knowing a connection of this life force is in us all....  there feels like there is a greater connection that us mere humans cannot totally decipher or understand; yet, can no longer be ignored as the elephant in the room.

I have no idea what I'm talking about really.  I'm just going with it and seeing where I end up.  I hope it's not a loony bin...(whatever that is!)  lol   

May you know that you matter and belong simply because You Are.  May you know that others matter and belong simply because they are.

Everything you know and feel is to be shared for the good of our time.  Share YOU through openness and caring.  Allow others to be who they are and allow yourself to react with truth and understanding or truth of not understanding stated out loud, lovingly as possible.

We are worth a try, yes?  Our world is worth it.  You are worth it.  Our loved ones are worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment