Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 18, 2013

Heat

We are having a heat wave here in the northeast quadrant of the United States.  Wow.  When I first come in from outside, the house feels like a refrigerator.  Within minutes, it feels warm-ish.  I am not complaining.  I think it is 98 deg F just now at 2:44 p.m.  Even the koi fish seem to be swimming low, perhaps, looking for cooler water.  I have well water and I'm letting the hose flow out into their area and they are swimming around and, maybe enjoying the cold water.  I know they are very adaptable and hearty fish.  I see very little teeny, tiny babies on the top of the water; how cute!

Starting today, I am going to have company from young children to teenagers to adults.  First time I've had company with my house in this transitioning/changed format.  I am looking very forward to seeing company and I'm a bit unsettled that my house is 'different' than I would be most comfortable with.  I am telling myself that love abounds here and this is what matters most.  I'll see how this works..

Life is here for us to experience.  Situations comes up for us to rise to the challenge.  People are here for us to connect with and share. 

We move on.  We connect.  We know and feel many emotions.  We emote.  When we do not emote, perhaps, this is when we get filled up to the point where we have to stop a part of ourselves from living and/or get so full that we 'pop'. 

May you emote everything inside of you as best you can (from this day forward) until you are emoting in the current situation of what is.  In other words... May you allow yourself to feel, show and live through your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment