Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2nd Place

My daughter and her horse came in 2nd place, Reserved Champion; in her new division of Adult Amateurs; ages 18-35, at the horse show.  I'm very proud of her and she looked beautiful riding as one with her horse.  Her horse was shiny, black and looked happy to be 'working'.  It was a lovely time.  The weather was gorgeous for the most part and the dogs and I, along with my husband, had an interesting and fun time.  With my daughter going to off to college, it is time for he and I to learn how to be alone and with each other again.  What a hoot!  ...  It's a process!  lol

I believe that no matter what we do; if we come from joy, giving it our all and sharing our truth, lovingly - we are winners, period.

May you connect to the 'winner' in you as often as you can.  May you come from joy, giving your all to what you are doing (on most days), sharing your truth as you love yourself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment