Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 2, 2013

Torture

Torture... and I'm doing it to myself.

I arrived 'home' in Pennsylvania, USA, yesterday.   I did not handle things or myself well at all.   I'm embarrassed to say I went into my house with peace and not an hour went by before I lost my sanity.  Seeing everything that mattered to me changed, destroyed and put away was too much for me to handle.

I felt violated and lost.  I was a stranger in my beautiful home that I had created from scratch and lived in for 15 years.  It was so much more than the material things.  It was the fact that people I knew, loved; along with strangers, could make me so non-existent.  Yes, I had to allow the feeling to happen.  I allowed myself to buy totally into this FEELING.

I'm still struggling with what my head knows (that this is the direction I chose and they were helping me) and the way I feel...   I was thrown out of my own home before it was sold. 

So, as I process this information that I'm telling myself...  I hurt, I'm okay, I'm sad -- I'm changed forever.   I think many have been changed forever with this process.

Just maybe this is how it is all supposed to be.

And, I found myself in a fetal position on my closet floor crying and screaming.  Yikes.  Not where I wanted to end up and I did not know any other way apparently.

This is huge for me.  It's a feeling of being abandoned and told I don't matter and people treating me hurtfully by not making me important enough to tell/ask me about the process.

I have asked the realtor to be certain not EVER to do this to another human being.  Please make sure they have all Seller's signatures on the contract sign the Staging Agreement as well. 

It hurts way too much.  These kinds of surprises can kick me down and down I did go.

I'm still, more or less, sitting on the floor; and, I'm realizing that I am still me... A different me and still me.

I move forward as best I can.  Perhaps, this is a gift to create the fuller me that I need to go forward in a more real, full, happy, and loving way.

Yikes. Cannot make this stuff up and I stay a bit numb for protection. 

I feel sorry for the people that had to experience the 'me' of yesterday and I hope that they can find it in their beings to forgive, understand and/or try not judge if they do not understand.

My poor dogs didn't know where to hide.   I threw lamps.  I never threw anything before.  It was a whole new side of me that I did not know existed.

Yikes, I want to stay grounded, strong, loving and open.

All I can do is try and know it is possible.

May you allow yourself to be everything you want to be as much as you possibly can regardless of anything/anyone/any thought(s) you may be experiencing.




No comments:

Post a Comment