Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beautiful

It's a beautiful summer day outside.  My back yard is full of weeds and I still can see the frogs jumping; the fish swimming; the beautiful blue of the pool.   My back yard is wet from much rain and the little dogs' feet get dirty quickly.   They love running free and I love the ease of allowing them to without worry.  It's a beautiful thing!

I'm cooking dinner on the grille and the smell is what makes me most hungry.  The anticipation of tasting that smell!   LOL   It's wonderful to have the human senses at this time!  

I'm a bit numb still and I'm honoring it as best I can.   I'm surprised I'm not beating myself up more for not doing better and allowing what was done to my home without my knowledge.  I guess I know that I'm just as at fault for not being present, more aware and that I didn't ask questions.   Again, we all have learned.  We all have been changed.  Beating myself up does not change the fact of where I am at.

They put holes in walls to relocate pictures and they painted the holes where the pictures were moved with a paint that doesn't match 100% so I see darker spots on the walls that do not match the original paint.  My beautiful plum kitchen is neutral in color.   I understand many people will not like the purple and I still miss it.

Life is interesting.  Never say never.   And accept what is.

This is where I'm at and this is my truth.  I have a pretty good life.  I am grateful.

May you know how good your life is from all vantage points possible.   There just may be more good than one is easily aware of.

Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment