Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 27, 2013

Uncharted Territory

I'm walking through uncharted territory.  I wish to be sailing and this is not my truth. 

I'm realizing that when my husband does something that hurts me, I go over many things in my head that he has 'done to me' over the 28 years we have been together.  (Man, I'm old!)

I realize with this breaking down of my home without my permission or acknowledgement, I'm wanting to blame him again and again.  I know that I have my share of responsibility in letting it happen.   I stayed in Florida.  I didn't ask questions.  I gave permission to put the house up for sale.   I was somewhat at fault as well.  And, I so totally rather put the blame all on him.  This is not the complete truth, however.   I do take my share of creating same.

I did realize this morning, when I went to the storage unit where some of my personal belongings have been placed, that as I blame him and dislike that this is where my life is, I can also be grateful that I did not have to do the work myself.  Yikes.  (Don't tell him!  lol   I already did.)

I also 'saw' my mind knowing and feeling other things that he may have done over the past 28 years that I have found hurt in. 

I realize that I am only hurting myself by thinking this way.  I am the only one hurting (other than the backlash  I put out - which is hurt enough) so severely by my thoughts.  This is what is meant by 'forgiving is about giving oneself peace'.  Why am I still allowing myself to hurt from things that happened even one year ago, let alone 25 years ago...   Triple Yikes!

So, as I chose to not think this way (hopefully), I release myself from old hurts, negativity, my own stories that define my thoughts and I am lighter and more free to love openly and trustingly.

Yes, it can produce fear for me to be open for more hurt AND I do believe that whether I trust or not, the pain (if it's mine to have) will come either way.   I may as well live freer, lighter, and more open than closed, shut down and turned off.  Yes, if I choose not to trust, I can be looking and examining everyone and thing that comes my way.  However, this doesn't feel right for my path.  In reality, I've had much, much more love and goodness from people than hurt and pain.  For this, I am very grateful. 

Bring it on.  Uncharted maps/territories get charted all the time.  Hmmm

May you stop thinking thoughts that are hurtful to you.  Keep only thoughts that feel good on you!


May the time for unlearning what we've learned come easily when it shows itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment