Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I am. You Are.

I am.  You are.   We are. 

We are all complex individuals.  We all have a story.  We all have known greatness and we all have known hardship.

We all move forward with what we know, who we are, where we've been the very best we can in each moment.

This is somewhat of a challenging time for many.  Many are calling this the 'big shift'.  Many believe we are learning to use more of our feminine brain (right brain) than our masculine brain (left brain) which simply means coming from our heart and intuition instead of from our brain and our learned wisdom.  I believe many are awakening to what they like and do not like.  Many are choosing to no longer settle but want and need an universal connection outright and consciously. 

If something feels 'missing' or 'off' in your life, I'm thinking that you are feeling this 'change' also.  I believe we are all a part of it whether we feel it or not.  We were all put on this Earth now, at this time, together.  Woo Hoo and Oh Nuts!  LOL

When I see a baby born, people falling in love, friends holding each other up; when I know joy from nature and animals... I know that I am okay and we are moving forward, getting along and creating our true individuality, together.

We all experience the complexities of life along with the simplicities of life.  We all wake up and go to sleep.  We all want to feel loved and know that we matter.  We all breathe until we don't.  We all come from the same place through birth and go back to the same place through death. 

Perhaps, and this is my greatest wish, we can all accept each other through love, openness, connectedness and belief that just because we feel/look/seem/are different here on Earth -- at the core of who we are, we are the same.  We all have this universal life force that is mostly unexplainable and greatly felt throughout each of us. 

It is time to live life in it's greatest form -- as individuals, united....   I want it to be time.

Perhaps, I have been on Facebook too much and, yet, I write this with the utmost of what I know to be true, hope and conviction of wanting each of us to have it all. 

It would feel better to me to know that we all have each other's backs because we know we all have each other's backs.

May you allow yourself to be and share your true self knowing you are going to get the same in return.  It will not happen overnight; it may not be easy and I believe.  I've experienced it with more people than not. 

Yes, it hurts when it doesn't work out.  And, I trust myself to propel me forward and through anything.  That's how we humans are meant to roll!  Roll on, through, and forward knowing that you have your own back always and you can get through anything. Because that is how you've always rolled whether you know it or not.  Just read the caption below....   Cannot say it's wrong!  

No comments:

Post a Comment