Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yikes. Tired.

I'm learning that it takes a lot of energy to throw a temper tantrum and, also, to throw myself on the floor and cry from the deepest part of myself!

I spent the day going to the dentist (one of my favorite things - NOT) to getting the car wash (it was a beautiful day) to grocery shopping and buying flowers for the house and the yard.   I had help with the house today organizing and claiming some of what is still mine to feel comfortable these next few weeks.

I sat down around 4 pm after being awake since 4 am (fear of the day) and I just melted into myself.  Exhaustion.  Peaceful exhaustion ensued.

No more worry (just now anyway) and relaxation that I'm sitting deeply and strong within myself.

I had a massage on Sunday and the woman who has worked with me for over 10 years agreed that my skin seemed softer and she was able to manipulate more deeply than ever.

I am happy with this and hopeful to continue to connect to the deepest of myself.  However, and hopefully, not always by crying! 

So, as I walk through my 'messy' and 'unsettled' life, I am open for exciting new possibilities to light my fire!  Ha.

May you be open to possibilities that light your own fire and life with excitement and fullness; whatever that means to you.

Honor yourself gently and let's make our world an easier, flowing place to spend some time in!

Namaste.  (just felt like a Namaste needed to be here!  lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment