Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 6, 2013

Instead

I am learning more and more that I, as a human, have an easier time when I go with what is real in my life rather than focus on what I think my life 'should' be like.   (Yikes, how did this word 'should' sneak back into my thoughts.) 

It's not an easy place for me to stay.  Things/people/situations come into my life; such as breaking down of my home before it's sold.  When I tell myself I accept it because this IS after all my goal to move out (breathe), ...

no can do.... I'm still not accepting it in most cells of my body.  I still want it to not have happened this way.

And, just like for decades, when I wanted the fact that my father left me to not be my truth... I remember just one day realizing that this was my truth and just because I didn't want it so... had nothing to do with the fact that it was my truth in this lifetime and it never ever was going to change... Acceptance came.  I even got to clarity that he didn't really leave me.  He did the best that he knew how to do and he left and there wasn't anything I could do about it then or now.  I found myself saying that I like who I ended up being and if he had stayed... well, I very likely would have turned out different. 

So, that I am sitting here with nothing on this desk but my lap top in a 'naked' house that echoes is my truth today.  (Ouch)   The sooner I go through the stuff in the garage and continue throughout the house what someone else started, perhaps acceptance will set in and I will have peace in the (perceived) chaos.  Will I ever be totally grateful that I didn't have to do it.... Hmmm   No clue.  I could get there, perhaps.

I still have my pond, saltwater fish, and bird that has been untouched and, in truth, the pond is my favorite thing of the whole house.  I am extremely grateful for the life, sound and constant flow of this beautiful man made pond.  The frogs jump, the fish eat vigorously and swim beautifully with their colored bodies sparkling in the sunlight at the water's top.  The plant life grows and reaches up toward the sun to offer color, shape and life.  It's a beautiful thing.  I feel like I'm out in nature as soon as I walk out the back door.  It is my tranquil place.  I love that I have a tranquil place.

May you have your own tranquil place and may you visit it throughout the day.  A tranquil place can be a place one envisions in one's thoughts -- one can create anything at all by just imagining and seeing it in your mind's eye.  You have the power.  I can 'take' my pond wherever I go.  "The whole universe is within you." Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment