Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 27, 2013

Where I'm At

I'm alive!  I'm breathing!  I'm excited to see what I am creating next!  I am standing strong in who I am.

I'm tried; I'm challenged; I am sad and lost; I am happy and found.

Currently, I am feeling everything.  I welcome crying; I welcome laughing.

I'm unsettled in my location and life process and it's the perfect time to build anew.

I trust that I will be better than fine.  I'm ready to be forward from where I've been.  I hurt.  I struggle.  I thrive.  I live.

I don't have specifics or a story to share.  I'm kind of all over the place.  I'm experiencing life as I never have before.  More aware, more questioning, more allowing and more accepting of what is.  I have my truth on.  I am connected to it and share it. 

I don't have to be in control and yet I do need to stand strong in my conviction that I do have a choice over my reactions to whatever comes my way.

I told my sister today (a fabulous sister who has stuck by my side and allowed me to process my hurt even when it was more than she needed to deal with or would choose to deal with) that I don't want to be a sister who has to be dealt with.  I want to be a sister who is joyful and loving to be around. 

I saw myself being sad and grumpy (around my sister) like I was owed something because of 'life' not going my way.  I 'woke up' and saw that my life wasn't really all that bad and I am very lucky and blessed in many ways; in most ways that matter to me.

I want to be the person that people leave happy; come open to; and share fun with.  It is a choice.  I choose feeling good.

When I heard myself saying that 'this is awful', a dearest friend of mine said what's so awful about it...  I thought and realized while life wasn't going as I imagined, my situation could be so much worse and the true situation that I am living is what's going to propel me into the life situation that I always knew I would live.  Florida sunshine, beach, warmth and me!   I'm heading to not just spend a few months in Florida, but to have my main home in Florida; be around blue water, palm trees and a climate that I do not have to fear that it would hurt me by turning so cold that my fingers turn blue and my circulation slows way down.  A climate that I thrive in and sigh with relief in.

May you know, see, feel and believe that you are creating the life that you know you belong in from the deepest core of your being through whatever is going on around you today.

 Live on.  Fly high.  Share YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment