Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 7, 2013

Rainy, Dark

It's a rainy, cool day today; puddles everywhere even some flooding.  The trees, flowers, and grass are happy and just absorbing what they will.

I was out doing errands and bloodwork and things that I felt needed to be done.  It looks different around here - I even took a wrong turn!  yikes.    How soon I forget!

This is a very lush area of land.  Everything is so green and alive; green trees; green grass; green bushes.  It makes me happy to be around it.  I can sit here and type and see all green and then a red cardinal will fly by.  How pretty!  

Last night, a blue heron decided to swoop down from my roof, I suppose.  What a big bird in flight!  He is unwelcome for dinner, however.  No pond fish for him!   I hope!

I move on and through with joy in my heart.  When un-joy comes knocking, I realize it and acknowledge it and ask it to go away; I wish to not go down that road as often as possible!   Sometimes it works; sometimes it does not.

If 'un-joy' comes knocking at your door, may you keep that door closed and open the door that brings you most joy in the moment.  Sometimes we may want to and sometimes we won't and it's okayBelieve you know what is best for you.   You do have this power!

                                     Not sure which joy this is... sleepy joy perhaps!


No comments:

Post a Comment