Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 3, 2013

Change

How do I sit in this 'change' that went (in my mind) from Shambala (a place of peace and harmony for all living creatures) to 1632 (the street address) to Collegeville (the town) to a cold, almost lifeless building.   Yikes.  (now, that's a process!) 

I sit at my computer, after moving my computer table back to where it was, and there is no pretty light on it, no crystals, no pretty pearl-like strands, no in bin.... just a table with a computer on it.  Yikes.   And, this is such a minute piece of the whole.

Anyhoo, I sit here wondering what is going to come across this page and I have great hope it is brilliance instead of harshness.

I sit here looking out the windows and see great lush greenery, wet and heavy from the rain.  I see the pond waterfall streaming down the natural rock and I see the blue water of the lovely pool.  I have been totally blessed to know this beauty - to create this beauty - to live amongst this beauty. 

My heart is heavy with sadness and my heart is beating with gratitude.  I will always know how lucky I was to experience this kind of living.  From the comfort to the door handles that were best for my hands to the heat in the floor to the comfort of the furniture to the beauty I see everywhere I look.   Because it was my choice, my heaven on earth, my whims that I allowed to create what is.  I'd like to point out that while I believe this was like heaven on earth; there still was hardship -- so, perhaps, in reality - there are glimpses of heaven on earth and I am unsure if there really is a place that is heaven on earth.  I'm thinking that the human experience is about so much more. 

I will forever know love, gratitude and the inner knowing that one can create whatever one wants with twists and turns; one has to choose it, believe it, do it and go with it....   and if one works from the inner being of oneself.... WOO HOO --  One has it going on!!  lol

When you hear your own 'whispering'; may you  listen and respond with belief that you know what's going on.  My belief is that you do. 

When you find that you are uncomfortable, let this discomfort lead you into your own comfort.   It is what is best for everyone.

Just Be You......   I believe.

May you take the time to get to know yourself and respond to yourself with belief, trust, truth and love.

You are the 'chooser' of your thoughts, reactions and actual steps in each situation that arises within your individual world.  Choose for you and lovingly one has more to give to our world.  "Tall order from where we've been as a whole.

My wish is that this choosing becomes more natural, accepted and supported. 

Choose YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment