Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Look Out



I'm feeling a bit irritable at times recently.  I feel a bit overwhelmed as well.  I know that I am okay just as I am.  I do not like the feeling of irritability and/or being overwhelmed.  I'm allowing it, trusting it, and being with it in hope of reaching 'good'.

I still believe that most are learning how to be in our world today as it is.  Many are not liking some things that they encounter throughout the day.  Most do not want violence and/or hostility in their day.  Most want peace and harmony.

With all of us putting the request for peace and harmony out to the universe so we can be more at ease and know excitement through peace, perhaps, we can accomplish 'life' coming from feelings of what we like (while we still have feelings that come up for us of what we do not like) with an open heart, love, desire, knowledge and the ability to change for the good of all.

I know I want ease and peace during the chaos while I do my share to disengage from chaos and go with the flow and embrace togetherness in my individuality.

I heard today to embrace what makes you different.  I had a conversation yesterday how when we feel different many of us want to hide or ignore this difference (that mostly started from a very young age) for fear of being rejected.

It is now time for us all to embrace what makes us different.  Time to embrace what we know to be true for us and share this part of ourselves as a puzzle piece creating and completing a less mysterious and largest, most glorious puzzle of life here on earth.  I'd like to see what great accomplishments and just plain greatness may come from it.  I believe.

May you put your truth outside of yourself with love, ease and gentleness.

I definitely want to see the beauty that is you from your deepest core.  I'd love to see who we are underneath the pain, underneath the hurt, underneath the anger and with full-on trust, truth and telling it like it is for YOU through love.   What a hoot this world would be.  Ahhh, I can feel the beauty of you now.   LET IT SHINE.  LET IT GROW.   LET IT BE.  No more fighting what is inside of us just because that's what we may have learned and/or created for our self for the sake of not being laughed out, joked about, throttled or misunderstood. 

May we all be open to each other's loving individuality. 

                                                    Pearls-of-learning.com


No comments:

Post a Comment