Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 9, 2013

Still

I am still finding things that are no longer available to me as I walk around my house.  It is no longer my home.  All my window candle bulbs that I would use to replace a night light and a spray bottle that I used to spray the birds (with water to wet their wings) are no longer here.  It saddens, frustrates and makes me want to give up initially (my habitual response) and then I realize if this is the worst of my problems, I am, perhaps, a very lucky lady.

I can get another light bulb, I can get another spray bottle, I hopefully can get another 'HOME'...  Yes, these things are all replaceable.  I do resist not wanting to have to replace them though. 

My health isn't as easily as replaced.  The love in my heart that I receive of and give away is one of a kind.  My connections to people; connection to self; connection to all that is -- these are things that truly propel me forward and whole. 

When I can stand strong in ME, I have everything I need to maneuver the course of my life.  When I trust that no matter what, I will be okay; when I believe that I am walking the best path the way it is supposed to work for me...  I can stand strong.

When I stand strong in conviction of what is inside of me... I am not a prisoner of anything.

May you not create a prison for yourself and believe that what you feel from deep within is your very best answer.  There may be so many layers on top of this true self AND you are there.

May you believe and trust that who and what you feel from the most silly to the most resistant - when brought out into light, just may take you right where you long to be --  With your true self....

No comments:

Post a Comment