Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 13, 2013

Coming to a Head

I've been saying for (at least) months about the ringing in my ears and my head 'wanting to explode'.  (oh my)

I saw this picture on Facebook the other day and I thought - Yes, this is how I feel.   Although, I can see with my eyes; this art puts to a picture of how I feel.   

I went to save the picture and it started flashing at me.   It made a noise while flashing.   Malfunction for certain!  It then disappeared from my timeline.  What a hoot.  

I went back to look later; found it and I was able to get this copy that I'm sharing below. 

I do not know what this little experience of mine means.   I have showed it to a few other people telling them this is how my head feels and most do not comment or know what to say.   Big surprise!  lol

As I sit here, the thunder is starting and the weather forecasters are all saying 'be careful, a big one, hail and heavy, heavy rain'.

I say batten down the hatches..   I await the storm. 

I like storms mostly and with all the crazy, very destructive weather -- I know there is no stopping Mother Nature.  

I know gratitude, I know love, I know appreciation, I know joy and I know hope.

May you know awareness for what you believe makes you feel good and breathe it in and out.  May you let it surround and encompass you. 

                                                                androidjones.com
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment