Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 13, 2013

Forced Abandonment

I wish I could pretend that I have recovered from the changes that were done to the house in Pennsylvania.   I have not.   I have longer moments where I go unscathed and then I see a relocated wall hanging or the nail taken out where one was and non-matching paint applied to where the holes were from the previous hangers and I break down.   I almost can't breathe.  

This comes from telling myself that I have been violated; that I have been forced to give up my home how I knew it to be; that strangers were in my home and swept me right out of it.

These are thoughts and emotions that are not helpful and do not feel good on or in me.

My brain knows that I do not need such a big house; that I always knew I would not live in Pennsylvania forever; that this was done for me and not to me.

My brain and my heart are not in alignment.  This causes great stress and dis-ease. 

The last time I felt this way was when my dad abandoned me.  It caused me great duress and I was forced to learn to live without a dad.

Crazy how the feelings of both of these incidents FEEL the same and how my adult brain knows how completely very different these two situations are.

It's crazy knowing I feel this way and also knowing that I am creating it in my mind's eye.  It's my thoughts that are creating my pain.

I want to think differently; at times I can and do; and there are moments that I see or experience that someone was in my home and changed things up...  without my permission/knowledge or caring about me at all.

Oh, the webs of travel my human brain weaves for me...  I unravel my thoughts going forward.  I unravel on.

May you be aware of the thoughts that are keeping you stuck in a place that, perhaps, you do not want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment