Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 9, 2013

Crippling, Paralyzing

I'm hearing these words some lately.  People (including me)  feel like there are some times when one is paralyzed in one's being-ness.   We feel stuck to move forward.  It is always fear and uncertainty that does this to me.

I ask myself today if this 'crippling-', 'paralyzing-' ness is when God wants me to STOP in my tracks and change direction.  Not only just go left instead of right or over instead of under but come from a different mindset altogether in many of my habitual thoughts.  consciously CHANGE THINGS UP

Perhaps I need to know 'paralyzation' to do just this.  Perhaps, I need to stay with what is for a temporary moment to alter much of what I believe to be true.  This temporary paralysis forces me to think different, do different, be different.

Hmmm.

It is my choice.   I am lucky because it is my choice...   to stay stuck or create anew.  My hope is that you believe it is your choice as well. 

I can stay stuck in the thought that I was violated; hurt; and pounded upon.  Or, I can take this very moment and accept where I am and create as I envision, feel and move towards where I want to be AND, even experience some joy while doing so....(if I fall back once or twice, I honor same)

I believe it to be possible.   I can enjoy the space, the beauty, the nature, the love that is around me as I pack up, move forward, trust and envision what my life looks like, feels like, and will be like moving forward.   Will it be 100% as I believe.... only one way to find out....  WALK ON.....

May you walk on with your feelings, thoughts, dreams, and desires foremost in your mind with joy and trust in your heart. 

We are all here for a reason.  May you bring your inside knowing out to 'play' and may you create anew a wonderful world all around you from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment