Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 10, 2013

Appointments

I am back to making and having appointments with contractors to upkeep this property.  What a hoot.  Things break and when there are many rooms in a home, many things break...  The upkeep is constant.

Good and not so good to most everything.  I love being in this home and it's natural beauty of wood, stone and marble.  I love being comfortable and in open space with lots of windows.  I love sharing it with people I love. 

Having to give it constant attention and many contractors coming and going -- this just may be the not so good part.  I enjoyed it greatly for 10 years.  The last 5 I was slowing down much.  I think even some of the contractors are overwhelmed with the amount of work.  One or two people can not do it all.   It needs a task force.  Ha.

So, as I wait for the dishwasher guy to come to repair the dishwasher, I sit in quiet.  I put other things off as I wait.   This is how I do it.  I have gotten better at doing my thing while I await.  I have gotten better at being me through it all.  I don't cater to the contractors' times as much as I used to.  I work with them to create what is best for both.  I do need the work done and I have to be open to when they can come out and do it.  However, I have learned that I do not need to go all the way out of my schedule to accommodate theirs.  This was something I needed to learn, I suppose.   And, learn I did; mostly.  Hmmm.

So, as I await today's contractor, I have others to call, more are coming tomorrow and the list is endless.  Anyone who owns a home, understands upkeep.  Yikes.

So, while I did wish for a small home where I could get up and open the refrigerator... I did get this wish in my apartment in Florida, USA.  And, while I enjoy this vastness and beauty of this resort home in Pennsylvania, it is nice not having constant activity in and out of one's home.

So, as I ponder all that is in my world, I create anew; dreams to be somewhere in the middle of these two homes and to have a bit more space than the apartment and a bit less activity of the house. 

As I type this, I hear myself questioning if I sound like a spoiled thing or unappreciative of what I have.   Yet, I know that I have worked very hard and have given up time with my loved ones and other things to create where I am.  I'd like to stand strong in where I am and not hear the questioning whispers of what if, how about, oh my, etc. etc.

All the good in your life...  May you know you are deserving and helped create it and participated, planned and made happen where and what you are.  May you know and own fully everything that makes you happy.  As you do, so do I....   As I do, so do you.

We are all on earth at this time living life together.  There is happy on our road always.  Own it, choose it, allow it, live it.   Just be you and it comes to you because it is already yours.  Believe.   I do.  I want you to also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment